May 16, 2022
A major goal of Pride Family Medicine is to provide our services to as many people as possible so that they can achieve their health and aesthetic goals. We do our best to be accesible and affordable.
Pride Family Medicine has seen ever-increasing costs for medical supplies, employee retention and vendor services that have directly affected the cost of providing services to our customers. Since the beginning of the Covid pandemic most supplies have increased in cost between 8% and 30%. Thus far, we have absorbed these costs in an effort to accomplish our goal but must now implement price changes to our services that support the supply costs and are more in line with market pricing.
The increase helps us ensure our commitment to providing everyone the very best products and services.
If you have any questions about the above changes, call 512-379-7272.
We thank you for your support and continued business.
Eric and Raissa Behm
May 16, 2022
Medical and Aesthetic Services (up to 60 Min. Appointments) – When you book your appointment, you are holding a space on our calendar that is no longer available to our other patients. In order to be respectful of your fellow patients, please call Pride Family Medicine as soon as you know you will not be able to make your appointment.
If cancellation is necessary, we require that you call at least 48hrs in advance. Appointments are in high demand, and your advanced notice will allow another patient access to that appointment time. A No-Show or late cancellation will incur a fee of $50.
Labor Intensive Aesthetic, Botox and Filler Services (60+ Min. Appointments) – Many of these appointments require an extended amount of time to complete. Therefore, a No-Show or cancelllation within 48hrs of the appoinment time will incur a cancellation fee of $75.
Extenuating circumstances may be reviewed and taken into consideration but this does not gaurantee a fee forgiveness. You may appeal the No-Show/Cancellation Fees using the form below.
May 16, 2022
1.You are prohibited from posting any content that is personal health information including patient images on any Social Media Site. You are also prohibited from using the Social Media Site to provide medical advice or medical commentary by non-PRM physicians or to use the Social Media Site to make, recommend or increase referrals to physicians who are not employed by PRM.
2. As a guest posting content to any Social Media Site on the internet, you agree that you will not: violate any local, state, federal and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to copyright and intellectual property rights laws regarding any content that you send or receive via this Policy; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that is unlawful, disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, harassing, embarrassing, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or is an invasion of another’s privacy, is hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable as solely determined in PRM’s discretion; impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; transmit (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising (including advertising of non PRM services or products), promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that contains software viruses, worms, disabling code, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; harass another; or collect or store, or attempt to collect or store, personal data about third parties without their knowledge or consent; or to share confidential pricing information of any party.
3. PRM reserves the right to monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate, delete, or discontinue your access to any Social Media Site, at any time, without notice and for any reason and in its sole discretion. PRM may remove, delete, block, filter or restrict by any other means any materials in PRM’s sole discretion. You understand and agree that PRM may disclose your communications and activities with PRM in response to lawful requests by governmental authorities, including Patriot Act requests, judicial orders, warrants or subpoenas, or for the protection of PRM rights. You agree that in the event that PRM exercises any of its rights hereunder for any reason, PRM will have no liability to you.
4. By posting any content on any Social Media Site, you grant to PRM the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display such content and the right to create derivative works from your content, edit or modify such content and use such content for any PRM purpose.
5. You shall defend, indemnify, and hold PRM and its corporate affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, successors and assigns harmless from and against, and shall promptly reimburse them for, any and all losses, claims, damages, settlements, costs, and liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) to which any of them may become subject arising out of, based upon, as a result of, or in any way connected with, your posting of any content to a Social Media Site, any third party claims of infringement or any breach of this Policy.
6. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY RELATED TO THE SECURITY, PRIVACY, AND CONFIDENTIALITY RISKS INHERENT IN SENDING ANY CONTENT OVER THE INTERNET. By its very nature, a website AND THE INTERNET cannot be absolutely protected against intentional or malicious intrusion attempts. PRM does not control the THIRD PARTY SITES AND THE Internet over which you may choose to send confidential personal or health information OR OTHER CONTENT and, therefore, PRM DOES NOT WARRANT ANY SAFEGUARD AGAINST ANY such interceptions or compromises to your information. when posting any content on an internet site, you should think carefully about your own privacy in disclosing detailed or private information about yourself and your family. FURTHERMORE, PRM DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY PRODUCT, SERVICE, VIEWS OR CONTENT DISPLAYED ON THE SOCIAL MEDIA SITE.
7. You agree that any claim or dispute relating to your posting of any content on a Social Media Site on the internet shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of laws provisions and you agree to be bound and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local, state or federal courts located in Williamson County, Texas.
8. You may not provide any content to a Social Media Site that contains any product or service endorsements or any content that may be construed as political lobbying, solicitations or contributions or use the Social Media Site to link to any sites or political candidates or parties or use the Social Media Site to discuss political campaigns, issues or for taking a position on any legislation or law.
9. THIS POLICY MAY BE UPDATED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, AND EACH TIME A USER APRMESSES A SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE, THE NEW POLICY WILL GOVERN, USAGE, EFFECTIVE UPON POSTING. To remain in compliance, PRM suggests that you review the Policy, as well as the other website policies, at regular intervals. By continuing to post any content after such new terms are posted, you accept and agree to any and all such modifications to this Policy.